Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Ready to see what every Polywood shutter option will look like before you purchase? Our Shutter Designer makes it easy. Pick your window treatment’s color, louver size, tilt, and frame. And set your wall color and get a more accurate feel for how Polywood® shutters will complement your home. When you’re all done, go ahead and download your ideal shutters and send them to the store and we’ll send you a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few shutter tips:
- Snow White is our most chosen color.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly beat out 4.5” louvers in requests.
- Use a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or conventional style room, and hidden tilt for a more modern home.
- Split tilt and divider rails are exciting options that let you close the bottom louvers for privacy while tilting open the top louvers for light.
- For frames, the big idea is when you have trim/casing around your windows, use the L frame (Standard, Decorative, or Flat). If you don’t have casing, any frame will work.
- For windows with a bottom sill piece—usually made from marble or wood—just select “with Sill” so you can see the sill frame that would sit on top of your sill piece.